CareLine for Tuesday, June 27
Prayers are requested for
- Philippines Mission Trip, (Robert Reid, Caleb Boggs, Dale Byrum, Bernadette Bullington, Jake Littleton) who are traveling home today
- Robby Harmon and Mary Lane Harmon, who are in Haiti for a mission trip
- Jeff Yates, (brother of Mike Yates) who is in Vanderbilt with blood pressure and heart issues
- Chase Lewis, who will undergo an MRI on Friday
- Martha Henson, (friend of Candice Compton) who will start radiation for breast cancer
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is in pain and having weight loss issues
- Leatherwood Bible Campers and Staff, who will be returning home July 2
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Our next Food for Thought luncheon will be Tuesday, July 11 at 12 PM. The speaker will be Senator Kerry Roberts. Join us for a delicious meal prepared by Carol Heflin and her crew, a great time of fellowship, and an uplifting message. Deadline to sign up is Friday, July 7.
Mark your calendar for Walnut Street’s annual Ice Cream Fellowship, to be held Sunday, July 2 following the evening worship assembly. Bring a freezer or two of your favorite homemade ice cream or a plate of cookies to share.
Make plans to attend the upcoming Ladies’ Summer Fellowship, to be held Friday, July 14 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: The Assembly of Israel (pg.161)
Today's Birthdays: None
Today's Anniversaries: Robby & Shawn Harmon, Patrick & Renee Lynch