CareLine for Wednesday, September 28, 2016
We extend our sympathy to the family of Ruth Puckett, who passed away Saturday. Funeral services were held yesterday at Dickson Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Sara Cunningham in the loss of her grandmother, Mae Welker, who passed away Monday. Visitation will be held today from 11 AM until the time of the funeral service at 1 PM at Spann Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to the family of George Sensing (former member at Walnut Street) who passed away Saturday. Visitation will be held Friday from 4 until the time of the funeral service at 7 PM at the Woodbine Hickory Chapel.
Prayers are requested for
- Rob Cude, who will receive scan results tomorrow
- Pam Deak, who has been diagnosed with cancer; has an appointment with a surgeon today
- George Cummings, (father of Paul Cummings) who is in Horizon Medical Center (room 138)
- John Green, (grandfather of Brian Richardson) who has heart problems
- Joyce Owen, (aunt of Sherry Gulledge) who has cancer, not doing well
- Melissa Cathey, (sister of Mike Groves) who is recovering from surgery
- Julia Whitworth, (Candice Compton’s aunt) who is in ICU
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Brian Ragan will be speaking at today’s 4 PM class on Wills, Trusts, and Estates, part 2.
Please check the Information Booth for Needs Assessment forms for our Support Groups
All men are invited to Men’s Rec Night, Thursday, September 29 from 7-9 PM. Also make plans to attend the Men’s devotionals, held the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:30 PM in room 406.
Volunteers are needed for a Habitat for Humanity Build Saturday, October 8. Contact Joe Deweese at (615) 714-1931 for more information.
Walking Through the Word: 1 Timothy 4
Today’s Birthdays: Charlotte Gramling
Today’s Anniversaries: Ron & Sherry Gulledge, Russell & Pam Tummins
“Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12