We extend our sympathy to Lori Whitaker in the loss of her mother-in-law, Mary Whitaker, who passed away Thursday. Funeral services were held Monday at Taylor Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for:
- Rob Cude, who will undergo a treatment today
- Avery Shipman, (friend of Mark and Stephanie Gooch) who is in ICU at Monroe Carroll Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is in poor health
- Jade Giordano, who suffered a fractured ankle
- Phyllis Senttingar, (cousin of Janice Curd) who has stage four cirrhosis of the liver
- Lorene Weaver, who has moved to Quality Care Nursing Home in Lebanon, TN
Horizon Medical Center: Margaret Williams (room 126); Virginia Petty, (room 106; short visits but no phone calls please); Aline Estes (rehab room #1); Sue Duke, (mother of Dale Duke, room 145)
NHC: Anita Porter (room 107); Mary Fowlkes (126A); Nelda Spencer (room 221; rehab); Jim Southerland (room 111)
St. Thomas Mid-Town: Elaine Yates (room 6329)
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Sean Moore (room 7609)
Open Door Groups will meet this Sunday following evening services. A lesson will be available for you to pick up at the information booth. Do you have an opening in your group? If so, please call the church office. There is a Walnut Street family looking for a group to connect with.
The Young Adult Group will meet in the Loft following evening services on Sunday, September 20 for the Open Door Meeting.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Daniel 7-9
Today’s Birthdays: Julianna Bass
Today’s Anniversaries: Chris & Tiffany Cardona
“He made me understand, speaking with me and saying, “O Daniel, I have now come out to give you insight and understanding. At the beginning of your pleas for mercy a word went out, and I have come to tell it to you, for you are greatly loved. Therefore consider the word and understand the vision.” Daniel 9:22-23