We extend our sympathy to the family of Gwendolyn Daniel, who passed away yesterday in Murfreesboro, TN. Funeral arrangements will be handled by Taylor Funeral Home. She was a member at Walnut Street for 65 years.
We extend our sympathy to Debbie Henderson and family (friend of many) in the loss of her husband John Henderson, who passed away Friday evening. Funeral services were held yesterday at Spann Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Barbara Beasley and family in the loss of her cousin, Tommy Beasley, who passed away Friday in Nashville.
We extend our sympathy to Elmer Dunn and family in the loss of his daughter-in-law, Lori Corley, who passed away Saturday.
Congratulations to Conny Ardambault who was baptized Saturday.
Prayers are requested for:
- Daisy Clark, (sister of Rebecca Kelley) who is recovering at home
- Janice Cordell, (friend of Evelyn Adkins) who has been diagnosed with lung cancer
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who will begin a more aggressive treatment for esophageal cancer
- Candice Compton, who is dealing with health issues
- Dayna Lott, who requested prayers Sunday morning
- Butch Measells, who was restored Sunday morning
- Joan Stinson, (mother of Julie Hicks) who is recovering at home
- Roy Jackson,(step-father of Marla Corlew and Tim Hogue) who is recovering at home
- Sam England, (friend of many) who is receiving treatment for ITP
Horizon Medical Center: Randal Cochran, (son of Margie Cochran, Rehab 7)
NHC: Elaine Yates (room 118A)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
The Home Builders group will be hosting a Weenie Roast and bonfire at the home of Joseph and Jamie Brown on Saturday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. RSVP on the Homebuilders Facebook page and contact Holly or Jeremy Spencer or the Browns for more information.
The CIA is hosting a weenie roast on Saturday, October 24 from 3:30-6:30 at the home of Randy and Bonnie Tidwell. A bus will leave the parking lot at 3:30, or parents can drive their children. Please see the sign-up sheet at the information booth tonight.
Ladies, make plans to attend the upcoming Ladies’ Fall Fellowship on Friday, October 23. Sign-up sheets are available in the Gathering Room to attend and to bring soup or sandwiches.
Rachel Donegan will be providing flu shots on Thursday, October 15 from 9-11 AM in room 406. No appointment is needed. Please bring your Medicare (part A or B) or other insurance card.
The Shut-In Visitation group will meet this Sunday, October 11th in Room 406.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Mark 2
Today’s Birthdays: Belinda Cummings, Amber Pippin
Today’s Anniversaries: Joseph & Jamie Brown
“And the scribes of the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, said to his disciples, ‘Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?’ And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:16-17