Prayers are requested for:
- Sarah Woodard, who will have knee surgery today at Vanderbilt
- Linda Menefee, who has returned home from the hospital (no visitors please)
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from out-patient surgery
- Sherrie Spencer, who received good news from her scan Friday
- Scott Brown, (brother-in-law of Beverly Spicer) who is recovering from a heart attack
- Shane Dunning, (friend of Chad and Ashley) who is recovering from a car accident
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is waiting for a new cancer treatment
- Ellison Henry, (infant, friend of Tyler Wilkins family) who has health issues
- Heidi DuCharme, (aunt of Dayna Lott) who has MRSA
- Maxine Hardee, (mother of Sherry Gulledge) who received new leg braces last week
- Debbie Beasley Meacham, (sister of Barbara Beasley) who is recovering from surgery
- Leah Peeler, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Grant Kruse, who is recovering at home
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (room 146, recovering from surgery)
NHC: Anita Porter (under hospice care)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
All ladies are invited to the upcoming DOTS outing to Ginger Hibachi on Monday, November 2 at 6 PM.
The Senior Ministry will enjoy a dinner outing at Joni’s Broadway of America on Tuesday, November 10 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room by November 4.
The deadline to sign up for the senior ministry outing to the Gas Light Theater show “Mr. Jingle’s Christmas Clause” is November 4.
The Men’s Ministry is hosting at Campout on Friday, November 6. The location will be 6565 Turkey Creek Road in Waverly, TN. Contact Joseph Brown or Ken Southerland for more information.
Trunk or Treat at Walnut Street Saturday, October 31st from 6-7:30 PM. Please bring your candy donations to the church office. Also, we’ll need lots of trunks for this annual outreach event!
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Luke 16-17:10
Today’s Birthdays: Mark Horsley, Gwen Ragan, Blake Kruse
Today’s Anniversaries: Kirk & Patty Givens
“No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.” Luke 16:13