CareLine for Wednesday, November 23, 2016
We extend our sympathy to Jean Southerland and family in the loss of her husband, Jim Southerland, who passed away this morning. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time. He was the father of Ken Southerland.
Prayers are requested for
- Melissa Brown, who is scheduled for surgery on December 8
- Andy Street, who is recovering from surgery at St. Thomas West
- Pete Graham, who has returned home from rehab
- Mike Groves, Sr. (father of Mike Groves) who suffered a stroke Friday
- Sherry Gulledge, who is recovering from surgery
- Alene Rial, (grandmother of Bethany Wilkins and Jennifer Davis) who is waiting for pacemaker results and fighting an infection
- Brenda Roberts, (sister of Rocky Roberts) who is in ICU at Summit Medical Center
- Christine Walton, (friend of Peggy Bean) who will have a medical procedure
Hillcrest Healthcare Center: Ray Crouch (111 Pemberton Drive, Room 111, Ashland City, TN 37015)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Reminder: on Sunday, December 4 we will have the opportunity to make a special contribution, in addition to our regular contribution, for Eastern European Missions and World Christian Broadcasting.
We plan to decorate our building during December with honorary and memorial poinsettias. We will have sheets in the Gathering Room Sunday, November 27th for those wishing to purchase a poinsettia for $7. Payment will be needed at the time of sign up.
All 3rd – 5th graders are invited to join the CIA as they deliver fruit baskets to Olive Branch on Sunday, December 11 at 1 PM.
Walking Through the Word: 1 John 4
Today’s Birthdays: Alice Hernandez, Steve Jordan, Marianne Lankford, Joseph Pauly
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8