We extend our sympathy to Ronnie Duke in the loss of his brother, Donnie Duke, who passed away Wednesday. Funeral services were held Monday at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Dean Byrd and family in the loss of her niece, Evelyn Terry. Funeral services were held yesterday at Mills Funeral Home in Lawrenceburg.
Prayers are requested for:
- Emma Hall, who was diagnosed with liver cancer and has an appointment today to find out her treatment plan
- Sara Cunningham, who responded to the invitation Sunday evening and requested prayers
- Sharon Webster, who is recovering from surgery
- Darlene Donaldson, who is recovering from spinal surgery
- Kinley Mobbs, (2-year-old friend of Jerry & Pamela Massie) who will undergo brain surgery Thursday
- Johnny Oliphant, who is recovering at home
- Paul Anderson, (brother of Helen Stanford) who is in a Gallatin hospital recovering from heart surgery following a heart attack
- Ronnie Hampton, (brother of Cindy Hampton) who is seriously ill
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who will have chemotherapy this week
Centennial Hospital: Marie Yates, (room 7603)
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (Rehab room #5), Jolene Clifton, (mother of Beverly Spicer) room 102; pneumonia
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
All 6th-12th grade girls are invited to Girls’ Night Out on Thursday, May 26 from 7-8:30 PM at the church building. Please note the date correction.
The Young Men’s Leadership Camp and Young Ladies’ Spiritual Growth Camp applications are due Sunday, May 29 (applications are available at the Information Booth)
All the ladies are invited to a come-and-go baby shower honoring Brittany Lamb on Thursday, June 2 from 6-7:30 PM in the Gathering Room. Brittany is registered at Wal-Mart, Target and Babies-R-Us. It’s a girl!
Deacons, mark your calendars for the 5th Sunday deacon meeting this Sunday, May 29th at 5:15 PM (in room 406)
Walking Through the Word: Acts 15
Today’s Birthdays: Robin Nelson, Carolyn Hickerson, Ashley Estes
Today’s Anniversaries: Todd & Gwen Ragan
“And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith. Now, therefore, why are you putting God to the test by placing a yoke on the neck of the disciples that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.” Acts 15:8-11