We wish to congratulate Sadie Reid, who was baptized Sunday evening. Sadie is the daughter of Robert and Laura Reid.
Prayers are requested for:
- Kevin Galloway, who has returned home from the hospital
- Eric Lott, who responded to the invitation Sunday morning and requested prayers
- Sharon Webster, who will undergo surgery today
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who will see a specialist for health issues
- Cheryl Tidwell, (friend of Scottie Page) who will undergo tests Thursday
- Karene Moore, (mother of Lisa Perkins) who is at home; very weak
Centennial Hospital: Marie Yates, (room 7129)
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (Rehab room #5)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
St. Thomas Mid-Town: Johnny Oliphant (ICU room 4604)
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Make plans to attend the Open Doors Group meeting this Sunday, May 22. Devo notes will be available at the Information Booth Sunday evening.
Everyone is invited to a fundraiser to benefit Savannah Patrick, granddaughter of James & Loretta Wall, on May 21 from 10 AM to 7 PM at the White Bluff Community Center. Savannah suffers from Rett Syndrome and requires extensive therapy and medical care.
Walking Through the Word: Acts 10
Today’s Birthdays: Wade Whittinghill, Grant Smiley
Today’s Anniversaries: Richard & Johnna Perez
“So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.” Acts 10:34-35p