We extend our sympathy to Cindy Hogue and family in the loss of her brother-in-law, Robert Cullom, who passed away this morning. Funeral arrangements will be handled by Taylor Funeral Home but details are not known at this time.
We wish to congratulate Luke and Erin Shaffer, who were baptized Sunday morning. Luke and Erin are the children of Kent and Crystal Shaffer.
We wish to congratulate Graham Peeler, who was baptized Sunday evening. Graham is the son of Eric and Leah Peeler.
Prayers are requested for:
- Ruby Williams, who is recovering at home
- Zach Scruggs, who had several seizures Sunday
- Preston Donaldson, who will have sinus surgery on April 6
- Kendall Harris, who will undergo a cardiac catheterization on April 7
- Edison Givens, who is experiencing health problems
- Helen Stanford, who is undergoing several tests this week
- Penny Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who is dealing with health issues
- Deborah Kowalczyk, (mother of Jennifer Street) who is recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Diane Moses, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who lost her son, Russell Moses, in a car accident Friday
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemo this week
- Dean Luther, (friend of Peggy Berry) will have surgery tomorrow
The Meadows: Ray Crouch; 8044 Coley Davis Road, Bellvue, TN 37221
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
Southern Hills Medical Center: Sandra Whittinghill (recovering from surgery)
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital: Ally Perez (PCCU, has pneumonia)
The Young Adult Group will have a game night this Friday, April 1, in the loft at 6:30 PM. Please let Mark or Chad know if you plan to attend.
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower honoring Amber Pippin, bride-elect of Mason Bentley on Sunday, April 3 from 1:30 to 3 PM. Amber is registered at Target, Hodges and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Walnut Street’s Christian Child Care Center is taking applications for part-time assistant positions and substitutes. There is a possibility for full-time hours as well. Please call Allyson Harmon at (615) 306-3175 for more information.
Parents of graduating seniors, mark your calendars for a graduation reception planning meeting to be held Sunday, April 3 at 4:30 PM. (room 410) Contact Anita Moore for additional details. Also, senior pictures should be sent to the office by April 24th. Please email them to Lesa.email@example.com.
Mark your calendars for Walnut Street’s day at the Cancer Auction, Thursday, April 14.
Senior Ministry Event: Mark your calendars for a trip to the Country & Western Steakhouse in Camden on Friday, April 22. The bus will leave Walnut Street at 4 PM. Sign up beginning this Sunday in the Gathering Room.
Ladies, there will be a sign-up sheet this Sunday in the Gathering Room for the upcoming Spring Ladies’ Fellowship. Don’t miss it!
Walking Through the Word: Luke 20
Today’s Birthdays: Tommy Marvin, Dennis Bass, Aubrey Badon
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Is it lawful for us to give tribute to Caesar, or not?” But he perceived their craftiness, and said to them, “Show me a denarius. Whose likeness and inscription does it have?” They said, “Caesar’s.” He said to them, “Then render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” Luke 20:22-25