We wish to congratulate Dale Lynch, who was baptized last night.
Prayers are requested for:
- Guy Spann, (father of Tim Spann and Kim McDonough) who will undergo by-pass surgery this morning at St. Thomas Hospital
- Linda Williams, who is undergoing chemotherapy
- Marie Sawyer, who has returned home from the hospital
- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who continues to battle an infection
- Ami Higgins, (daughter of Lewis & Janice Curd) who will undergo surgery on March 9
- Terry Deak, who will undergo cataract surgery today
- Mary Vineyard, (mother of Del Vineyard) who is recovering at home
- Sharon Webster, who is experiencing complications following surgery
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemotherapy
- Joey Feek, (elderly friend of Candice Compton) who suffered 3rd degree burns
VA Medical Center: Sean Moore (3 North)
New Member Lunch and Walnut Street 101 Sunday, March 6. Please RSVP to the church office today (446-2909) if you plan to attend.
Walnut Street’s Christian Child Care Center is taking applications for part-time assistant positions and substitutes. There is a possibility for full-time hours as well. Please call Allyson Harmon at (615) 306-3175 for more information.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for Walnut Street’s upcoming Ladies’ Day to be held Saturday, March 5! Robyn Lampley will present a lesson entitled “Counting All Joy; What the Bible Teaches about Adversity”. A sign-up sheet to bring brunch foods and to decorate a table can be found in the Gathering Room.
The young adult group will have dinner and a devotional at the home of Paula Hill Sunday evening following worship service. Please note the change in location.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 16
Today’s Birthdays: Pam Deak, Kim Shelton
Today’s Anniversaries: Sam & Martha Gregory
But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. But go, tell His disciples—and Peter—that He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him, as He said to you.” Mark 16: 6-7