CareLine for Wednesday, July 14
Prayers are requested for
- Barbara Mangrum, who will undergo carpel tunnel surgery on Thursday
- Beverly Gardner, who has begun rehab at St. Thomas Mid Town (room 6322)
- Chase Lewis, who is undergoing treatment at Mayo clinic
- Louise Goins, who has moved to room 539 at NHC at the Trace; 8353 Hwy 100, Nashville, TN 37221
- Philippines Mission Trip, (Robert Reid, Caleb Boggs, Dale Byrum, Bernadette Bullington, Jake Littleton) who will be leaving tomorrow.
- Tom Akers, (uncle of Julie Hicks) who has been placed under hospice care
- Erin Chester Roberts, who is having seizure problems with her pregnancy
- Betty Groves, (friend of Scottie Page) who has been diagnosed with liver cancer
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
In addition to our regular contribution, there will be a special contribution opportunity on Sunday, June 25 for the following organizations: Potter Home, Tennessee Children’s Home and Agape.
All 3rd-5th graders are invited to join the CIA Fun Day in the Sun Day on Saturday, June 24 from 1-3:15. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
The Senior Ministry will enjoy a meal together at the Country and Western in Camden, TN on Thursday, June 15. The bus will leave the church parking lot at 4 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Our monthly Wednesday Express Meal will be held today at 6 PM. The menu is fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and dessert.
All ladies are invited to a come-and go bridal shower honoring Ariel Moore, bride-elect of Trevor Tatum, on Sunday, June 25 from 1-2:30 PM. Ariel is registered at Walmart, Target, and Amazon. She is the daughter of Steve & Anita Moore.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: The Servant’s Challenge (pg.150)
Today’s Birthdays: Bert Evans, LeAnn Polk, Alexa Overbey, Karen Groves
Today’s Anniversaries: None