Prayers are requested for:
- Welcome home Aaron Zuller who has returned from a successful mission trip to Japan.
- Alan Ragan and his daughter, Carrie, who are on a mission trip in South America
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from surgery at home
- Barbara Tuggle’s sister, Melissa, who had emergency surgery for a brain aneurysm
- Jennifer Street and family in the loss of her uncle, Stanley Kowalczyk
- James Baker, (father of Bethany Moore, son-in-law of Bobby & Bettye Prosser) undergoing surgery to donate a kidney to his sister today
- The family of Jack Marress whose funeral was held Saturday in Waverly
Centennial Medical Center (Sarah Cannon): Anita Porter (room 7111)
NHC: Jerri Barber (recovering from knee surgery, no visitors please)
VA Hospital: Franklin Reynolds (brother of Jim Reynolds, colon cancer and pneumonia)
Horizon Medical Center: Lynda Stiltner (room 105, sister of Rob Cude who suffered a stroke yesterday)
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Sean Moore (room 9607, recovering from surgeries)
Attention Seniors: Join us for a fun night at the ball park to watch the Nashville Sounds on Friday, July 24. Our bus will leave the parking lot at 5:00 pm. Tickets are $17 per person. Sign up continues through Sunday, July 19 in the Gathering Room. Ticket cost must be paid to Eric Hickerson, Kim Long or turned in to the church office by Sunday, July 19.
The young adult/college group will go to the Nashville Sounds game on Saturday, July 18. The bus will leave the church parking lot at 5 PM. Please let Mark Gooch know if you are unable to ride the bus.
Family Bible School begins Sunday! Invite your friends and join us nightly from 7 until 8:30 Sunday through Wednesday for classes, skits, crafts, games and more!
The deadline to sign up for co-ed softball is Monday, July 20. If you are interested, please contact David Pippin at 615-636-7768.
If you have a child entering 1st grade this fall, please let Lesa in the church office know.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: 2 Chronicles 28; 2 Kings 16-17
“And this occurred because the people of Israel had sinned against the Lord their God, who had brought them up out of the land of Egypt from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and had feared other gods and walked in the customs of the nations whom the Lord drove out before the people of Israel, and in the customs that the kings of Israel had practiced.” 2 Kings 17:7-8
Today’s Birthdays: Doug Welch, Amanda Nicks, Dan Nelson, Bryce Greene
Today’s Anniversaries: Eddie & Carolyn Gray, Casey & Tabitha Smith