- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who has been hospitalized and is experiencing several health issues following a stem cell transplant
- Kelly Duran, who has returned home from the hospital, recovering from surgery
- Elwyn Choate, (brother of Donnie Choate) who will have bypass surgery at Centennial today
- Aaron Zuller, who is in Japan on a mission trip
- Maxine Duke, who has returned home from the hospital
- Alexandra Lampley, granddaughter of Neal and Linda Williams, who leaves tomorrow on a mission trip
- Jay Keef, (brother of Jane Keef) who is battling lung cancer
- Ivy Cummings, who will have surgery on July 7
Horizon Medical Center: Perry Turner, (room 157, a mass was found on his kidney); Linda Menefee (mother of Jana Curcio)
Sarah Cannon: Anita Porter (room #3330)
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Billy Crosswhite, (step-father of Robby Harmon; room 9656 of surgical ICU) who remains in serious condition
The young adult/college group will go to the Nashville Sounds game on Saturday, July 18. If you plan to attend, or need more information please contact Mark Gooch. The next devotional for this group is planned for July 12th at the home of Brian and Carol Ragan.
The FHU Associates will meet July 7 at 7 PM in room 406. All ladies are welcome to attend.
The church office and child care will be closed this Friday, July 3rd, in observation of Independence Day.
Mark your calendars for the annual ice cream fellowship on Sunday, July 5th in Fellowship Hall. Please bring your favorite homemade ice cream or favorite cookie!
All ladies are invited to the Ladies’ Summer Fellowship on Friday, July 10 at 6 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Bring sandwiches, salads and/or desserts to share with the group. Also bring your favorite games!
Today’s Birthdays: Alicia Daniel, Pam Massie, Scottie Page, Jonathan Wooten
Today’s Anniversaries: Bert & Melanie Evans, Corky & Lillie Grigsby, Charles & Ava White (59), Patrick & Mandy Pewitt
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Obadiah; Psalms 82-83
“O God, do not keep silence; do not hold your peace or be still, O God! For behold, your enemies make an uproar; those who hate you have raised their heads.” Psalm 82:1-2