We extend our sympathy to Le Ann Galloway and family on the loss of her brother, David Dunahee, who passed away last evening. Arrangements are not known at this time.
We extend our sympathy to Terry Shirey on the loss of his mother, Ann Hemming, who passed away on Friday. A memorial service will be held at a later date.
We extend our sympathy to J.C. Tidwell on the loss of his wife, Geraldine Tidwell, the mother of Brenda Burgess, grandmother of Michael Burgess and Ashley Estes. Funeral services were held Tuesday at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Le Ann Galloway and family on the loss of her uncle, Mendell Lenear. His funeral will be held Saturday in Illinois.
Prayers are requested for:
- Karen Greene, who is at home recovering from vocal cord surgery
- Jim Webster, who is home recovering from surgery
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who are on a mission trip in Kisii, Kenya. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Johnny Oliphant, who will be starting chemo treatments this week
- Darlene Donaldson, who is recovering from surgery
- Peggy Shipman, (friend of Pat and Wilma Wright) who had a stroke
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Wayne Steed, who is recovering at home
- Jimmy Wayne Donaldson, (brother of Preston Donaldson) who is recovering from a stroke
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery Friday at Horizon Medical Center
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
The Counseling Center will be closed today.
Mr. George Caudill’s 4 PM class will not meet today.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 14
Today’s Birthdays: Kendall Harris, Cindy Hogue, Michelle Malecha
Today’s Anniversaries: None
Then he ordered the crowds to sit down on the grass, and taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven and said a blessing. Then he broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds. Matthew 14:19