We extend our sympathy to the family of Mary B. Fowlkes, who passed away this morning. Visitation will be held Friday from 11 until the time of the funeral at 2 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Lee Marsh (former deacon at Walnut Street) and family in the loss of his wife, Ann Marsh, who passed away Monday. Visitation will be held Friday from 4-8 PM at Hillsboro Church of Christ. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 11 AM, also at Hillsboro Church of Christ.
Prayers are requested for:
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who leave Thursday, January 14 for a mission trip to Kisii, Kenya with Chad Garrett and Dale Byrum. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Pat Berry, who is recovering from surgery
- Christie Southerland, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Candice Compton, who has been sick with sinus problems
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Darlene Donaldson, recovering from surgery
- Jimmy Wayne Donaldson, (brother of Preston Donaldson) who is recovering from a stroke
Horizon Medical Center: Melvin Yates (room 133); Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab: Wayne Steed (room 2012A)
Join us for the Wednesday Express Meal tonight at 6 PM. The menu for tonight is lasagna, salad, bread and dessert. Cost is $5 per person, maximum $18 per family.
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 9
Today’s Birthdays: Michelle LeCompte, Jonah Marlin
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Matthew 9:36-38