We wish to congratulate John and Kimberly Fowlkes on the birth of their grandson, Easton James Hoffman, on Thursday, February 18. Proud parents are Alex and Kara Hoffman.
Prayers are requested for:
- Randy Spurlock, received good test results but will continue to undergo testing
- Larry Craddock, (friend and co-worker of Bob Williams) who is in ICU with a head injury
- Sharon Webster, who had a reaction to the wound care
- Ami Higgins, (daughter of Lewis & Janice Curd) who will undergo surgery on March 9
- Bobby Duke, (father of Cherie Welch) who is undergoing treatments for a form of Leukemia
- Brenda Roberts Crossno, (sister of Rocky Roberts) who is battling cancer
- Joyce Crownover, who is recovering from surgery (no calls or visitors please)
- Pam Deak, who will undergo tests on Monday, February 29
- Terry Deak, who will undergo cataract surgery on Wednesday, March 2
Centennial Hospital: Ann Freeze (no visitors at this time please)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A), Nelda Spencer (room 112A)
Co-ed Softball sign-ups will be held this Sunday at 5:30 PM in room 406, for more information contact David Pippin.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for Walnut Street’s upcoming Ladies’ Day to be held Saturday, March 5! Robyn Lampley will present a lesson entitled “Counting All Joy; What the Bible Teaches about Adversity”. A sign-up sheet to bring brunch foods and to decorate a table can be found in the Gathering Room.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project beginning on February 27. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 11
Today’s Birthdays: Mary Lane Harmon, Terry Shirey, Hallie Wills
Today’s Anniversaries: Tom & Elaine Yates
And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses.” Mark 11: 25-26