We extend our sympathy to Eloyce Reed and family in the loss of her nephew, David Dwight Corlew. He was the cousin of Joe Corlew and Mark Corlew. Visitation will be held today from 4-8 PM and tomorrow from 11 AM to 8 PM at Dickson Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held Friday at 2 PM at Dickson Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for:
- Randy Spurlock, who is undergoing more tests
- Larry Craddock, (friend and co-worker of Bob Williams) who is in ICU with a head injury from a fall on the ice
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Ellen Davidson and Chuck Daniel) who will be undergoing treatments for lung cancer
- Carlee Beam, (niece of Chad and Ashley Fussell) who will have an electrophysiology study and cardiac ablation at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital tomorrow
- Roger Michael, recovering from a heart procedure
- Leah Peeler, who is recovering at home
- Sharon Webster, who is recovering at home
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is ill
- Brandon Keele, (grandson of Charles & Miriam Keele) who is at St. Thomas and will undergo back surgery
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemotherapy this week
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who is undergoing chemotherapy
Horizon Medical Center: Bobby Prosser, (recovering from surgery, room 154); Ted Barber, (recovering from surgery, room 147); Horace Litton (father of JoAnne Brown, no visitors at this time)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
Don’t forget tonight’s Wednesday Express meal! The menu is breakfast food.
Reminder for those who signed up: the next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project being started on February 27. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at email@example.com.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 6
Today’s Birthdays: Allison Cherry, Paula Hill
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“And he saw that they were making headway painfully, for the wind was against them. And about the fourth watch of the night he came to them, walking on the sea. He meant to pass by them, but when they saw him walking on the sea they thought it was a ghost, and cried out, for they all saw him and were terrified. But immediately he spoke to them and said, “Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid.” Mark 6:48-50