Prayers are requested for:
- Sean Moore, who has returned home from a lengthy hospital stay
- LeAnn Galloway, who has returned home from the hospital
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from surgery
- Mavis Ragan, who is at home recovering from stent surgery
- Larry Dover, who is experiencing back problems
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery tomorrow
- Ann Freeze, who is recovering from surgery
- Kendall Harris, who received good news on test results
- Pam Deak, who will undergo tests on February 15th
- Sharon Webster, who has returned home from the hospital
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Chuck Daniel) who has a tumor
Centennial Medical Center: Kathy Harmon (mother of Bill Harmon, undergoing tests)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
St. Thomas West: Roger Michael (room 451, heart procedure)
Stones River Hospital: Shirley Headrick (mother of Amy Brown)
The 4 PM class will NOT meet today.
Please note that the correct date of the middle school trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is February 19 and 20.
Due to weather concerns, the Wednesday Express Meal scheduled for this evening has been postponed until next Wednesday, February 17.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
The next Senior Ministry outing will be held at the Hummingbird on Thursday, February 11 at 6 PM.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 1
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“In those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. And when he came up out of the water, immediately he saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, “You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased.” Mark 1: 9-11