We extend our sympathy to Dean Byrd and family in the loss of her brother, Almon Peppers. Funeral services will be held today at 11 AM at the Neal Funeral Home in Lawrenceburg, TN.
We extend our sympathy to Billy Victory and family in the loss of his sister, Norma Sue Hayes, who passed away Saturday. Visitation will be held Wednesday from 3-8 PM and funeral service will be held Thursday at 1 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Joyce Baker and family in the loss of her brother-in-law, Don Henderson. Visitation will be held today from 2 PM until the time of the funeral at 4 PM at the Williams Funeral Home in Columbia, TN.
We extend our sympathy to the family of Betty Lynn Parchman, (friend of many at Walnut Street), funeral service will be held today at 11:00 AM at Taylor Funeral Home.
Congratulations to Bobby Jackson who was baptized Sunday morning.
Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is home under hospice care
- Jim Williams, Beverly Spicer, Evelyn Adkins, Lorie McCaskill, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Mary Ruth Burke, who requested prayers Sunday evening for the health of Mary Bates
- Sharon Webster, who is undergoing testing and will have a treatment on January 5
- Barbara Wellons and Janice Hutchinson, who have both returned home from NHC
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who will begin chemo treatment
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who will undergo a chemo treatment today
- Bobby Prosser, who is recovering at home
- Pat Berry, who will undergo thyroid surgery on January 8th.
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
The church office has been contacted about an elderly member of the community in desperate need of a queen size mattress. If you have one to donate please contact the church office.
Youth Planning meeting Sunday, January 3rd after the evening service in the auditorium.
Please note that on Wednesday, December 30 all classes will remain in the auditorium for a special worship service.
The church office and Child Care will be closed January 1st. Preschool will be closed until January 5th.
Please note that Mr. George Caudill’s 4 PM class will not meet today
Walnut Street Family Meeting – Sunday, January 3rd during Bible class
New Parent Recognition Night – Sunday, January 3rd at 6 PM
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Revelation 12-18
Today’s Birthdays: Pete Graham, Allen Stokes, Kaylee Speight
Today’s Anniversaries: Chuck & Jessica Daniel, Steve & Wendie DeLoach, Blake & Allison Kruse, Kenny & Kathy Wagner
And he said with a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.” Revelation 14:7