Congratulations to Jessica Hopper who was baptized Thursday, December 10th.
Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is home under Hospice care
- Brandon King, who will undergo a heart ablation today at Centennial Hospital
- Nancy Gordon, who is recovering from outpatient back surgery
- Tracy Frizzell, (friend of Sherry Gulledge) who is struggling with some personal issues
- Allen Mikul, (brother-in-law of Helen Stanford) who is recovering from brain surgery
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is experiencing an allergic reaction to chemo treatment
- Family of Denise Upchurch, (friend of Meagan Frazier) who passed away recently and leaves behind two young children
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
NHC: Barbara Wellons (room 119A), Janice Hutchinson (daughter of Rudy Barnhill room 116B)
Please note that on Wednesday, December 23 and Wednesday, December 30 all classes will remain in the auditorium for a special worship service.
Just a reminder of the Young Adult Christmas Party will be at the Renaissance Center on Sunday, December 20th, 11:30-1:30. Lunch will be served.
An individual has come across some old editions of the Tennessean covering the 150th anniversary of Lipscomb University. If you are interesting in having a copy please contact the church office.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Ephesians 1-6
Today’s Birthdays: Louise Goins (94), Dylan Hungerford, Eric Peeler
Today’s Anniversaries: James & Lynette Carlucci, Henry & Lisa Perkins, Peter & Susan Steidl
I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:1-3