Congratulations to Ethan Henley who was baptized Saturday for the remission of sins.
We extend our sympathy to
- Janie Jones and family in the loss of her mother, Imogene Oakley, who passed away last night. She was the grandmother of Allyson Harmon, Teresa Seeley, and Deborah Betty. Visitation will be held at Taylor Funeral home today from 3:30 to 8:30 PM, and Thursday from 9-11 AM. Funeral services will be held Thursday at 11 AM at Taylor Funeral Home.
- Charles Keele in the loss of his brother, Jimmie Keele, who passed away Thursday. Visitation will be Saturday from noon until the time of his service at 1 pm in the Chapel of Taylor Funeral Home.
- Eddie Holland in the loss of his father, Stan Holland, who passed away last week. His funeral will take place today at noon at the Azalea City Funeral Home in Mobile, AL.
- Frieda Givens and family in the loss of her sister-in-law, Marian Jones.
Prayers are requested for:
- Barbara Hicks, who is at home under hospice care
Mark your calendars for Walnut Street’s day at the Cancer Auction, Thursday, April 16. Turn in items that morning by 11 AM at the back entrance of the War Memorial Building. The auction will take place from 2 until 3 PM and you may go to the War Memorial Building to view items or listen on WDKN 1260 AM or 101.5 The One FM (also online). To place bids during the auction, call 615-441-1216.
The Café Quilters will meet Friday, April 17 from 6-10 PM in the Fellowship Hall. All crafters are welcome. Contact Elva Gentry for more information.
All ladies are invited to the Ladies’ Spring Fellowship on Friday, April 24th, at 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Bring your favorite game and finger food.
Our “Going Deeper” Bible reading for today, April 15: Psalms 7; 27; 31; 34; 52
Today’s Birthdays: Jane Nicks (91), Evelyn Adkins, Jim Van Dyke, Jana Curcio
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!” Psalm 34:8