Congratulations to Thomas Harvey who was baptized Sunday morning .Thomas is the son of Kory and Rhonda Harvey.
We extend our sympathy to Brian & Sarah Jenkins in the loss of their son Landon Jenkins. Visitation will be held Thursday from 3-8 PM and Friday from 12-4 PM Funeral Service at 4PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Jane Keef and family in the loss of her brother Jay Keef, who passed away this morning. He was also the Uncle of Cissy Williams. Arrangements are being made in Florida.
Prayers are requested for:
- Larry Dover, who is at home recovering from back surgery
- Valerie Littleton, who is recovering from surgery
- Kelly Duran, who is undergoing chemotherapy
- Holly Cole, requested prayers
- Dayna and Eric Lott, requested prayers
- Geraldine Tidwell , who is recovering at home
- John Myatt, who is having surgery today at Horizon Medical Center
- Juliet Smith, who has been diagnosed with bladder cancer
- Michelle LeCompte, requested prayers
- Linda Williams, who is undergoing a chemo treatment today
- Kelli Davidson, (friend of Bernice Goad) who is having serious problems with diabetes
- Sharon Webster, who is having a follow-up appointment and treatment for her blood disease today
- Mary Fowlkes, who is recovering from a broken hip at NHC
Horizon Medical Center: Jim Greer Southerland (father of Ken Southerland, room 125); Mary Bates (rehab room 5)
NHC: Anita Porter (room 107)
Select Specialty: Sean Moore (room 3514)
St. Thomas Mid-Town: Elaine Yates (room 5121)
The FHU Dickson Associates will meet at Walnut Street on Tuesday, September 1 at 7 PM. New members are welcome.
CPR training will be held for anyone 16 years and older at the building on Saturday, September 19, at 10 am. Please call the church office if interested.
The next College Age/Young Adult Devo will be after evening service on Sunday, September 6th, at the home of Gary and Robin Brunett.
Golfers, make plans to participate in the annual Golf Fore a CURE event on FRIDAY, September 18. Look for more information in this week’s bulletin.
“Pals”are needed for the College secret pal program. You can sign up at the information booth.
The next DOTS outing will be at the Plantation Restaurant (next to Walmart) Thursday, Sept 10 at 6:00 PM. Sign up by Wed. Sept.10 in the Gathering Room.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Ezekiel 18-19
Today’s Birthdays: Bernadette Bullington, John Fowlkes, Cade Purvine, Tucker Purvine, Perry Turner
Today’s Anniversaries: Danny & Angie Donegan
“Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, declares the Lord God. Repent and turn from all your transgressions, lest iniquity be your ruin.” Ezekiel 18:30