We extend our sympathy to Debbie Henderson and family (friend of many) in the loss of her husband John Henderson, who passed away Friday evening. Visitation will be held today from 10:00 AM until the funeral at 1:00 PM at Spann Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Barbara Beasley and family in the loss of her cousin, Tommy Beasley, who passed away Friday in Nashville.
We extend our sympathy to Elmer Dunn and family in the loss of his daughter-in-law, Lori Corley, who passed away Saturday.
Congratulations to Conny Ardambault who was baptized Saturday.
Prayers are requested for:
- Daisy Clark, (sister of Rebecca Kelley) who is recovering at home
- Janice Cordell, (friend of Evelyn Adkins) who has been diagnosed with lung cancer
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who will begin a more aggressive treatment for esophageal cancer
- Candice Compton, who is dealing with health issues
- Dayna Lott, who requested prayers Sunday morning
- Butch Measells, who was restored Sunday morning
- Joan Stinson, (mother of Julie Hicks) who is recovering at home
- Roy Jackson,(step-father of Marla Corlew and Tim Hogue) who is recovering at home
- Sam England, (friend of many) who is receiving treatment for ITP
Horizon Medical Center: Randal Cochran, (son of Margie Cochran, Rehab 7)
NHC: Elaine Yates (room 118A)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
St. Thomas West: Kevin Hamilton (nephew of Ruby Reynolds, room 484)
The Home Builders group will be hosting a Weenie Roast and bonfire at the home of Joseph and Jamie Brown on Saturday, October 24th at 5:00 PM. RSVP on the Homebuilders Facebook page and contact Holly or Jeremy Spencer or the Browns for more information.
Ladies, make plans to attend the upcoming Ladies’ Fall Fellowship on Friday, October 23. Sign-up sheets are available in the Gathering Room to attend and to bring soup or sandwiches.
Rachel Donegan will be providing flu shots on Thursday, October 15 from 9-11 AM in room 406. No appointment is needed. Please bring your Medicare (part A or B) or other insurance card.
The counseling center will be closed today but will reopen tomorrow.
The Shut-In Visitation group will be meeting Sunday, October 11th in Room 406.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: John 2-4
Today’s Birthdays: Mable Tidwell (97), Janice DeLoach, Tina Ferguson, Maggie Nicks, Gloria Bellar
Today’s Anniversaries: Ricky and Lori Hardin
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.” John 3:16-17