Prayers are requested for:
- Linda Menefee, who is returning home from the hospital today (no visitors please)
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from out-patient surgery
- Sherrie Spencer, who received good news on her scan Friday
- Shane Dunning, (friend of Chad and Ashley) who is recovering from a car accident
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is waiting for a new cancer treatment
- Ellison Henry, (infant, friend of Tyler Wilkins family) who has health issues
- Heidi DuCharme, (aunt of Dayna Lott) who has MRSA
- Maxine Hardee, (mother of Sherry Gulledge) who received new leg braces last week
- Debbie Beasley Meacham, (sister of Barbara Beasley) who is recovering from surgery
- Leah Peeler, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Grant Kruse, who is recovering at home
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (room 146, intestinal blockage, may require surgery)
NHC: Anita Porter (under hospice care)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
All ladies are invited to the upcoming DOTS outing to Ginger Hibachi on Monday, November 1 at 6 PM.
The Senior Ministry will enjoy a dinner outing at Joni’s Broadway of America on Tuesday, November 10 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room by November 4.
The deadline to sign up for the senior ministry outing to the Gas Light Theater show “Mr. Jingle’s Christmas Clause” is November 4.
The Men’s Ministry is hosting at Campout on Friday, November 6. The location will be 6565 Turkey Creek Road in Waverly, TN. Contact Joseph Brown or Ken Southerland for more information.
Trunk or Treat at Walnut Street Saturday, October 31st from 6-7:30 PM. Please begin bring your candy donations to the church office. Also, we’ll need lots of trunks for this annual outreach event!
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Luke 14-15
Today’s Birthdays: Christine Dunlap, Walter Ferguson, Gary Holland
Today’s Anniversaries: Terry and Pam Deak
“He said also to the man who had invited him, “When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.” Luke 14:12-14