We extend our sympathy to David Porter and family in the loss of his wife Anita Porter, who passed away Saturday evening. Visitation will be held today from 10:00 AM until the time of the funeral at 2:00 PM at Dickson Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to the family of Grady Sawyer (friend of many), who passed away. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time.
Prayers are requested for:
- Chad Fussell, who will be traveling to Tacloban, Philippines for a mission trip. (leaves on Monday, 11/8 and returns on Tuesday, 11/24) He will be traveling with Dale Byrum and a small group, conducting a two-day medical mission as well as Bible studies.
- Linda Williams, who will have a chemo treatment today
- Linda Menefee, who has returned home from the hospital (no visitors at this time please)
- Ellen Albright, (friend of Sherry Gulledge) who has cancer and is under hospice care
- Katie Jones, who will have surgery at Vanderbilt today
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (room 146, recovering from surgery)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
The Senior Ministry will enjoy a dinner outing at Joni’s Broadway of America on Tuesday, November 10 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room by November 4.
The Men’s Ministry is hosting at Campout on Friday, November 6. The location will be 6565 Turkey Creek Road in Waverly, TN. Contact Joseph Brown or Ken Southerland for more information.
If you have borrowed any tables and chairs, please return them to the building. We have several upcoming events and they will be needed.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Mark 11; John 12
Today’s Birthdays: Melia Anderson, Debbie Spurlock, Spencer Moore, Carson McCord, Samuel Wilkins
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“When the large crowd of the Jews learned that Jesus was there, they came, not only on account of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. So the chief priests made plans to put Lazarus to death as well, because on account of him many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus.” John 12: 9-11