Prayers are requested for:
- Chip Haslam, who is recovering from a tonsillectomy
- Janet Bass, who is on a mission trip to Guatemala; she will return Saturday
- Chad Fussell, who has arrived safely in Tacloban, Philippines (returns on Tuesday, 11/24)
- Linda Menefee, (mother of Jana Curico) who has been placed under hospice care
- Victims and their families, of the Paris attacks
- Archie Marowa, who was able to have his visa renewed
- Larry Garton, who will have a back procedure on Friday
- Elaine Compton, (mother of Candice Compton) undergoing a procedure and testing
- Paul Krantz, (brother of Toni Krantz) having procedure to remove skin cancer
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is ill
Centennial Hospital: Janice Hutchinson (daughter of Ruby Barnhill)
NHC: Barbara Wellons (room 102A)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Thank you all for the wonderful expression of love showed by bring in your food for our Annual Heart-Felt food drive. We have 153 boxes to give out this Thanksgiving Outreach Dinner.
The Fellowship Ministry asks that you please check the kitchen for any dishes or containers that may have been left there. Any items not picked up will be donated to the Help Center.
Thanksgiving Outreach Dinner Saturday, November 21 at 5:00 PM; there are still openings to volunteer and some food items needed. Call the church office if you’d like to help.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Acts 4-6
Today’s Birthdays: June McCormack
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:11-12