CareLine for Tuesday, November 14
We wish to congratulate Steve and Pam Baggett on the birth of their granddaughter, Anna Kathryn Baggett, who was born November 13. Proud parents are Matt and Becca Baggett. Proud great grandparents are Roy and Marie Burkhart.
Prayers are requested for:
- G.E. McCormack, who has been moved to TriStar Alive Hospice in Madison, TN
- Louann Overton Griggs, who responded to the invitation Sunday morning
- Ruby Williams, who has been placed under hospice care
- Bea Owen, who will undergo outpatient surgery on Tuesday at St. Thomas
- Posetta Mayo, who is on dialysis
- Mary Rachel Leach, (daughter of Steve & Cindy Leach) who has pneumonia
- Abigail Moore, who is returning home Thursday from her studies abroad
- Sunny McKeel, who injured her ankle
Centennial Medical: Fran Curl (complications from knee replacement surgery)
Dickson Healthcare: Joyce Baker (rehab room 2)
Horizon Medical Center: Boyd DeLoach (rehab room 6), Claudine Lovett (room 150)
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
Perry County Hospital: Shirley Headrick (mother of Amy Brown)
Thanksgiving Outreach Dinner and food box and clothing give-away for of our community in need will be Saturday, November 18 at 5 PM. If you would like to participate call Shawn in the church office for more details.
Join us for the 23rd Annual Walnut Street Thanks Singing on Sunday, November 19 at 6 PM. Song leaders, please call the church office with your song selection by Wednesday, November 15.
All men are invited to a Men’s Devotional on Monday, November 20 at 6:30 PM
We plan to decorate our building with honorary and memorial poinsettias. We will have sign-up sheets in the Gathering Room on Sunday, November 26 and Sunday, December 3 for those wishing to purchase a poinsettia in honor/memory of someone. Payment will be needed at the time of sign-up.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: It Isn’t Fair! (pg. 281)
Today’s Birthdays: Rachel Corlew, Megan Lampley, Robert Martinez
Today’s Anniversaries: None