CareLine for Tuesday, May 9
Prayers are requested for
- Roy Burkhart, who is recovering from a heart ablation procedure
- Louise Goins, who has been moved to NHC Place at The Trace Room # 431
- Dorothy Harness, who has health problems
- Beverly Pounds, (mother of Mike Yates) who is having complications from knee surgery
- Buddy Yates, (father of Mike Yates) who will undergo hip replacement surgery
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is having health issues
- Crystal Donaldson Sbonek, (daughter of Preston & Darlene Donaldson) who is having back pain
- Nancy Chessor, (mother of Darlene Donaldson) who is having kidney problems
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
A reminder for those who signed up, our Food for Thought lunch is today at noon. Today’s speaker will be Brian Ragan and the menu will be Norman Lampley chicken with sides.
Join us for tomorrow at 6 PM for our monthly Wednesday Express Meal. The menu will be brisket, green beans, roasted potatoes and rolls. Cost is $5 per person
The Senior’s Ministry will participate in a service project to assist in sorting and organizing food donated in the US Postal Service Food Drive. This project will take place on Saturday, May 13 from 1-3 PM at the Help Center. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Mark your calendar for the upcoming Men’s Camp Out to be held on Friday, May 12. Sign up in the Gathering Room. Directions are available with the sign-up sheet.
Pals and students, make plans to attend our annual College Secret Pal Reveal on Sunday, May 21 at 5 PM in the Gathering Room.
Volunteers are needed for this Saturday’s Church-Wide work day beginning at 9 AM. Contact Jeff Spicer, Jim Carlucci or Pat Pewitt for more information.
Reminder for those who have signed up, Walnut Street’s Annual Mother-Daughter banquet, will be held tonight. Pictures and sign in begin at 5:30 and dinner at 6. Menu is Italian. Senior girls and their mothers speak after meal.
The shut-in visitation team will meet on Sunday, May 14 at 7 PM.
Open Door groups will meet on Sunday, May 21
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: The World, Interrupted (pg.119)
Today’s Birthdays: Gay Taylor, Joe Kelley, Joseph Brown, Miranda Fuson
Today’s Anniversaries: None