CareLine for Tuesday, May 30
We wish to congratulate Jerry & Meagan Grosvenor on the birth of their daughter, Alexandra “Allie” Frazier Grosvenor, who was born May 25. Proud sisters are Kensie and Emmie Kate.
We extend our sympathy to Helen Myatt in the loss of her husband, John Myatt who passed away Sunday. Visitation will be held Wednesday from 1-5 PM and Thursday from 10 AM until the time of the funeral service at 2 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Martha Hudson in the loss of her sister, Dorothy Jean Grove, who passed away Monday. Funeral services were held Friday at Dickson Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for
- Billy England, who has been moved to Alive Hospice in Nashville
- Ruby Williams, who is recovering at home
- Chase Lewis, who has returned home from the hospital
- Lillie Grigsby, who is undergoing tests
- Jacqueline Taylor, (mother of Betty Ruth Gray, grandmother of Ashley Fussell and BJ Owen) who is in Centennial Medical Center with several health issues and has suffered a stroke
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel) who is experiencing several health issues
- Joy Curd, (daughter-in-law of Lewis and Janice Curd) who is recovering at home NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Young Men’s Leadership Camp and Young Ladies’ Spiritual Growth Day Camp will begin this Sunday at 4 PM. Reminder that evening meals will be provided by Sunday morning adult Bible classes at 5:45. The meal schedule is as follows:
- Monday, June 5 – George Caudill’s 8 AM class
- Tuesday, June 6 – Room 406, Room408, Room 410, Room 103
- Wednesday, June 7 – Loft class, Chapel class, Room 408, Room 104
Bible Bowl preparation is about to begin for 2017! Interested in participating in Bible Bowl or volunteering to help with Bible Bowl? Sign-up sheets, text and CD’s are available at the Information Booth. See Joe Deweese for more information.
The Senior Ministry will enjoy a meal together at the Country and Western in Camden, TN on Thursday, June 15. The bus will leave the church parking lot at 4 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
The church pantry is in need of the following: macaroni and cheese, cornmeal mix, soups and canned chili, rice, green peas, canned chicken, spaghetti sauce.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Status Change (pg.137)
Today’s Birthdays: Geneva Berryman, Danny Bishop, Gage Terry, Kaitlyn Chester
Today’s Anniversaries: None