CareLine for Tuesday, May 2
Prayers are requested for
- Ruby Reynolds, who is recovering from surgery on a broken wrist
- Janice Hutchison, (daughter of Ruby Barnhill) who will undergo surgery
- Sherry Gulledge, who is dealing with knee pain and back issues
- Chase Lewis, who hopes to return home Saturday but has developed a fever
- Elois Snow, (mother of Larry Snow) who is recovering at home
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who remains in St. Thomas Medical Center with breathing problems
- John Myatt, who has moved to NHC, room #220A
Centennial Hospital: Pete Graham, room # CCU-09
Horizon Medical Center: Helen Myatt room # 137
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the track racks
Shepherd Center: Chase & Sarah Lewis WFRC #514 (C/O Shepherd Center, 2020 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #338, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower, honoring Emma Ragan, bride-elect of Frank Tatum on Sunday, May 7 from 1-2:30 PM in the Gathering Room. Emma is registered at Hodges, Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond.
The Senior’s Ministry will participate in a service project to assist in sorting and organizing food donated in the US Postal Service Food Drive. This project will take place on Saturday, May 13 from 1-3 PM at the Help Center. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Mark your calendar for the upcoming Men’s Camp Out to be held on Friday, May 12. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Pals and students: mark your calendar for the College Secret Pal Reveal on Sunday, May 21.
Make plans to attend Walnut Street’s Annual Mother-Daughter banquet, to be held Tuesday, May 9. Sign up in Gathering Room or call church office. Deadline is Friday, May 5th. Pictures and sign in begin at 5:30 and dinner at 6. Menu is Italian. Senior girls and their mothers speak after meal. Adults -$13, Children 7-12 years old- $7, children 6 and under are free.
The shut-in visitation team will meet on Sunday, May 14 at 7 PM.
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: God’s Not Happy About It (pg. 113)
Today’s Birthdays: Brenda Nash, Terry Weaver, Pat Manley, Roger Chester, Bennett Ragan
Today’s Anniversaries: Larry & Shirley Dover