We wish to congratulate Josh Ewing, who was baptized Sunday evening.
Prayers are requested for:
- Ray Crouch, who is recovering at home
- Scott and Amy England, (friends of many at Walnut Street) who lost their home in a fire yesterday
- Eric Lott, who responded to the invitation Sunday morning and requested prayers
- Will Dean, (cousin of Penny Langston and Pat Cowan) who is under hospice care
- Susie Karnes, (friend of Christine Hall) who is battling breast cancer and will have scans today
- Imogene Brashears, (aunt of Candice Compton) who is recovering from a broken hip
- Regina Osborne, (cousin of Candice Compton) who will undergo shoulder replacement surgery
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (room 151; pneumonia), Pam Deak (room 5; pneumonia and will have a procedure tomorrow
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
All ladies are invited to a come-and-go bridal shower honoring Lacy Bush, bride-elect of Matt Piland, on Saturday, May 14 from 10-11:30 AM in the Gathering Room. Lacy is registered at Hodges, Target, Wal-Mart and Belks. She has requested that ladies bring their favorite recipe to share.
For those who signed up for the Young Adult Sounds game trip, the bus will leave the church parking lot at 5 PM on Saturday, May 14
A camper/RV is needed to house four female staff members during our week of Leatherwood Bible Camp. It would need to be set up on June 25 and picked up on July 2. Please contact Jeff & Becky Keele at 931-296-0300.
The college Secret Pal Reveal will be held Sunday, May 15 at 5 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Students or Pals that are not able to attend are asked to contact Kim Long.
Walking Through the Word: Acts 4
Today’s Birthdays: Jody Britt, Brian Choate, Terry Marlin, Sadie Reid
Today’s Anniversaries: Scott & Karon Woodard
“But in order that it may spread no further among the people, let us warn them to speak no more to anyone in this name.” So they called them and charged them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. But Peter and John answered them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, you must judge.” Acts 4:17-20