Congratulations to Alex Curcio, son of Anthony & Jana Curcio, who was baptized Sunday morning.
Centennial Medical Center:
- Anita Porter (room #4308)
- John Myatt (room #8113)
- Dorothy Crouch (mother of Ray Crouch – ICU room#5), who suffered a stroke
Horizon Medical Center: Tate Lamastus (ICU room #605)
St. Thomas West: Dewey Gray (father of Gwen Ragan – ICU room #307), who suffered a heart attack
Prayers are requested for:
- Rob Cude, who has returned home from the hospital, will begin another round of treatments on March 11
- Tim Wright, (son of Richard & Lisa Wright) who has returned home from the hospital
- Posetta Mayo, (wife of Ray Mayo) who is in Centennial Hospital recovering from kidney surgery
Walnut Street Christian Child Care will be accepting applications for school-age children (K-12 years) for the week of Spring Break, March 16-20. For times, cost, and additional details, please contact Allyson Harmon at 441-3410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for our upcoming annual Ladies’ Day, which will be held this Saturday, March 7. Also, please sign up to decorate a table for this event!
The Camp Leatherwood staff meeting will be held at Pond this Saturday at 6 pm.
Attention parents of graduating high school seniors: The parent meeting for the graduation reception will be held March 29 at 5 pm in Room 406. Also, senior pictures (high school and college) should be sent to Lesa in the church office to be included in the graduation insert by April 22.
Our “Going Deeper” Bible reading for today, March 3: Numbers 18-20
Today’s Birthdays: Jere Bass, Joan Myatt, Larry Snow, Karen Lipford, Spencer Cude, Hudson Pass
Today’s Anniversaries: None