- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who has been hospitalized and is experiencing several health issues following a stem cell transplant
- Aaron Zuller, who is in Japan on a mission trip
- Maxine Duke, who has returned home from the hospital
- Alexandra Lampley, granddaughter of Neal and Linda Williams, who leaves July 2nd on a mission trip
- Jay Keef, brother of Jane Keef, who is battling lung cancer
- Ivy Cummings, who will have surgery on July 7
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Billy Crosswhite, (step-father of Robby Harmon; room 9656 of surgical ICU) who remains in serious condition
NHC: Anita Porter (room 119A)
Horizon Medical Center: Linda Menefee (mother of Jana Curcio)
St. Thomas West: Kelly Duran, (room 550) who has been diagnosed with cancer and is recovering from surgery
Mark your calendars for the annual ice cream fellowship on Sunday, July 5th in Fellowship Hall. Please bring your favorite homemade ice cream or favorite cookie!
The church office and child care will be closed this Friday, July 3rd, in observation of Independence Day.
The FHU Associates will meet July 7 at 7 PM in room 406. All ladies are welcome to attend.
The young adult/college group will go to the Nashville Sounds game on Saturday, July 18. If you plan to attend, or need more information please contact Mark Gooch. The next devotional for this group is planned for July 12th at the home of Brian and Carol Ragan.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: 2 Chronicles 19-23
Today’s Birthdays: Barbara Lamastus, Samantha Spencer
Today’s Anniversaries: Larry & Thelma Ryland, David & Kristy Wall, Jim & Ruby Williams (54)
“And when he had taken counsel with the people, he appointed those who were to sing to the Lord and praise him in holy attire, as they went before the army, and say,
“Give thanks to the Lord, for his steadfast love endures forever.” 2 Chronicles 20:21