CareLine for Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Prayers are requested for:
- Marie Burkhart, (Pam Baggett’s mother) has been moved to NHC (room 120A)
- Joseph Griffin, (friend of Lori Teal) who is waiting on a heart transplant (Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital)
- Ruby Williams, who is having health issues
- Bonnie Hobby, (friend of Michelle LeCompte) who lost her job
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is not able to take any chemo treatments at this time
- Kenya mission trip participants, (Chad & Ashley Fussell, Allen Corlew, Connie Pyles) who are returning home today
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Make plans to attend the annual Ice Cream Fellowship, Sunday, July 3rd. Bring a freezer of your favorite homemade ice cream or your favorite cookies and join in this sweet Walnut Street tradition!
Interested in volunteering to help with Bible Bowl? There are lots of ways you can help! Look for the sign-up sheets at the Information Booth.
Ladies, mark your calendars for our upcoming Summer Ladies’ Fellowship to be held Friday, July 8 at 6 PM. More details to come!
In preparation for our annual 1st Grade Recognition Night, please call the church office if you have a child that will be going into the 1st grade this fall.
The CIA group outing, fun in the “Sun” day has been rescheduled for July 9th. There is a sign-up sheet at the Information Booth.
Walking Through the Word: Romans 11
Today’s Birthdays: Dean Byrd, Allee Cude, Tommy Nicks, Robert Reid
Today’s Anniversaries: Val & Kelly Duran, Jeff & Beverly Spicer
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! “Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?” “Who has ever given to God, that God should repay them?” For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11: 33-36