Prayers are requested for:
- Ray Crouch, who has pneumonia
- Jerry Sawyer, (son of Marie Sawyer) who is recovering from surgery to remove a melanoma
- Naomi Bennett, (niece of Martha Owen, Marie Sawyer, and Marion Holland) who is recovering well from a stem cell transplant
- Frieda Givens, who will undergo surgery tomorrow
- Barbara Tuggle’s sister, Melissa, who is recovering from emergency surgery for a brain aneurysm
- James Baker, father of Bethany Moore, who has been released from the hospital
Horizon Medical Center: James Sullivan (ICU, friend of many here)
VA Hospital: Franklin Reynolds (brother of Jim Reynolds, colon cancer and pneumonia)
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Sean Moore (room 9607)
Skyline Medical Center: Peggy Roberts, sister of Janie Jones, who’s surgery went well and is waiting for a pathology report
The young adult/college group will have a devotional at the home of Gaylan and Melissa Brown on August 2nd following evening service.
The Homebuilders Group is hosting a Family Pool Party at Buckner Pool on July 27 from 6-8 PM. The cost is $5/family and anyone is welcome.
FHU Dickson will host a benefit concert featuring Bill Littleton on Saturday, August 1 from 2-3 PM. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students and can be purchased from any FHU Dickson Associate or at the FHU Renaissance Center campus.
Family Bible School continues tonight! Invite your friends and join us nightly from 7 until 8:30 for classes, skits, crafts, games and more!
A Walnut Street member is in need of a wheelchair. If you have one you can donate, please call the church office.
If you have a child entering 1st grade this fall, please let Lesa in the church office know.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Hosea 8-14
Today’s Birthdays: Dale Duke
Today’s Anniversaries: Kerry & Judy Hinson, Jim & Ruby Reynolds (64)
“For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind.” Hosea 8:7