Prayers are requested for:
- Aaron Zuller, who returns tonight from his mission trip in Japan
- Alan Ragan and his daughter, Carrie, who are on a mission trip in South America
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from surgery at home
- Barbara Tuggle’s sister, Melissa, who had emergency surgery yesterday for a brain aneurysm
- Jennifer Street and family in the loss of her uncle, Stanley Kowalczyk
- James Baker, (father of Bethany Moore, son-in-law of Bobby & Bettye Prosser) undergoing surgery to donate a kidney to his sister on Wednesday
- The family of Jack Marress whose funeral was held Saturday in Waverly
Centennial Medical Center (Sarah Cannon): Anita Porter (room 7111)
VA Hospital: Franklin Reynolds (brother of Jim Reynolds, colon cancer and pneumonia)
Horizon Medical Center: Lynda Stiltner (room 105, sister of Rob Cude who suffered a stroke yesterday)
NHC: Jerri Barber (recovering from knee surgery, no visitors please)
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Sean Moore (room 9607, recovering from surgeries)
If you have a child entering 1st grade this fall, please let Lesa in the church office know.
The deadline to sign up for co-ed softball is Monday, July 20. If you are interested, please contact David Pippin at 615-636-7768.
Family Bible School begins Sunday! Invite your friends and join us nightly from 7 until 8:30 Sunday through Wednesday for classes, skits, crafts, games and more!
The young adult/college group will go to the Nashville Sounds game on Saturday, July 18. The bus will leave the church parking lot at 5 PM. Please let Mark Gooch know if you are unable to ride the bus.
Attention Seniors: Join us for a fun night at the ball park to watch the Nashville Sounds on Friday, July 24. Our bus will leave the parking lot at 5:00 pm. Tickets are $17 per person. Sign up begins Wed. thru Sunday, July 19 in the Gathering Room. Ticket cost must be paid to Eric Hickerson, Kim Long or turned in to the church office by Sunday, July 19.
Youth Group Girls’ Night Out is tonight from 6:45 until 9 pm.
Today’s Birthdays: None
Today’s Anniversaries: Randy & Bonnie Tidwell
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Micah 1-7
“But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.” Micah 7:7