CareLine for Tuesday, July 12, 2016
We extend our sympathy to Eddie Holland in the loss of his brother, Stan Holland, who passed away Sunday in Alabama.
We extend our sympathy to Jan Street in the loss of her step father, Dave Reisland, who passed away Friday morning. Funeral services will be held today at 11 AM at Redeemer Lutheran church in Bellvue.
Prayers are requested for:
- Richard Wright, who has returned home from the hospital
- Frank Becker, who is recovering at home
- Martha Hudson, who has returned home from the hospital
- Josh Davis, (8-year-old nephew of John Davis) who will have spinal surgery on July 19
- Rick Smotherman, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who is undergoing cancer treatments
- Gus Stranch, (great nephew of Charlie Daniel) health concerns
- Gwen Picquet, (cousin of Lisa Wright) who went home Friday placed on Hospice Care
- Joyce Owen, (aunt of Sherry Gulledge) who is battling cancer
NHC: please see long-term prayer list
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Reminder to all who signed up, the “Food for Thought” lunch is today at 12 PM.
The Senior ministry is planning an outing to Loretta Lynn’s Ranch and lunch at Loretta’s Kitchen for Friday, July 22. To sign up, and for more details, see the sign-up sheet in the Gathering Room or contact Ray Barger. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, July 20.
The 5th Annual Donna White Memorial Golf Tournament will be held Saturday, July 16 at Montgomery Bell State Park. To register, contact Charles White at 615-668-6277.
Walking Through the Word: 1 Corinthians 5
Today’s Birthdays: Lynwood Smith, Barry Piland, Paul Cummings, Kristen Emery
Today’s Anniversaries: Eric & Leah Peeler
“Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? Cleanse out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, as you really are unleavened. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.” 1 Corinthians 5:6-7