We extend our sympathy to Lousie McElhiney and family in the loss of her husband, Ray McElhiney, who passed away Saturday at the age of 92. Visitation will be held today from 3-6 PM and Wednesday from 12 until the time of the funeral service at 1 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for:
- The family of Eli Irwin, (Sophomore student at Nashville Christian), who passed away suddenly
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Bobby Prosser, whose surgery was rescheduled
- Joyce Baker, who is having some issues with pain from her foot surgery
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is very ill
- Don Russell, (brother of Cindy Leach) who has prostate cancer
- Darlene Donaldson, who continues to deal with a joint disorder
Centennial Hospital: Janice Hutcheson (daughter of Ruby Barnhill, room 6112)
Horizon Medical Center: Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Vanderbilt Medical Center: Wright Nabors (son of Tommy and Lesley Nabors, grandson of Gwynn Kerns, room 5421)
The CIA movie day (postponed last Sunday) has been rescheduled for this Sunday, January 31 from 1:30 to 3:30 PM. Don’t forget your food donations for the food pantry.
The young adult group will go bowling at the Bowl-O-Rena on Saturday, February 6 at 6 PM. Please let Chad or Mark know if you plan to attend.
Chad Fussell and Tim Spann’s flight is scheduled to arrive in Nashville today at approximately 4:30 PM.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 18
Today’s Birthdays: Janice Curd, Sadie Greene
Today’s Anniversaries: John & Robyn Lampley
“Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.” Matthew 18:21-22