We wish to congratulate Lola Shelton, daughter of Robert & Kim Shelton, who was baptized Sunday morning
Centennial Medical Center: Wilma Dudley (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude)
Prayers are requested for:
- Imogene Oaklely, (mother of Janie Jones and grandmother of Allyson Harmon and Theresa Edwards), who is in Horizon Medical Center recovering from a stroke
- Shane Cobb, (son of Mary Cobb) who will have by-pass surgery today at Centennial Hospital
- William Massie, (father of Jerry Massie) who is experiencing health issues and dealing with grief over the recent loss of his wife
- Paul Sessler, (father of Pam Deak) who has been moved to Skyline Rehab for a broken hip
- Michelle LeCompte, who is suffering from COPD
- Dan Nelson, who responded to the invitation Sunday night
- Holly Mangrum, who responded to the invitation Sunday night
- Kayla Hall, who responded to the invitation Sunday night
- Arianna Wright, 5-year-old graduate of Walnut Street preschool, who suffered 2nd degree burns and is in Vanderbilt Burn Unit
Make plans to attend Wednesday night express meal. We will be having a spaghetti dinner with salad and cobbler.
Mark your calendars for our next Open Door group meeting, which will be held January 18 following our evening service. New groups are forming now. Please turn your form in if you plan on participating.
Going Deeper: Our “Going Deeper” Bible reading for today January 13 is: Job 35-37
Ladies, mark your calendars for the Ladies’ Winter Fellowship, to be held on Friday, January 16 beginning at 6 PM. Come and enjoy an evening of food, fun and fellowship. This will be a great opportunity to get to know one another! Look for the sign-up sheet in Gathering Room.
There will be an important meeting for all greeters and ushers on Sunday, January 25 at 5 PM in the auditorium.
Today’s Birthdays: Jerome Burr, Michelle LeCompte, Johah Marlin
Today’s Anniversaries: None