Prayers are requested for:
- Chad Fussell and Tim Spann, who leave Thursday, January 14 for a mission trip to Kisii, Kenya with Chad Garrett and Dale Byrum. They are scheduled to return on Monday, January 25th.
- Pat Berry, who is recovering from surgery
- Christie Southerland, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Candice Compton, who has been sick with sinus problems
- Dorothy Carlucci, (mother of Jim Carlucci) who has been placed under hospice care
- Darlene Donaldson, recovering from surgery
- Jimmy Wayne Donaldson, (brother of Preston Donaldson) who is recovering from a stroke
Horizon Medical Center: Melvin Yates (room 133); Ray Stacey (uncle of Sherry Turbeville, rehab room #5)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab: Wayne Steed (room 2012A)
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 8
Today’s Birthdays: Mary Miller (92)
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.” And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?” Matthew 8: 24-27