Prayers are requested for:
- Sean Moore, who has returned home from a lengthy hospital stay
- LeAnn Galloway, who has returned home from the hospital
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from surgery
- Mavis Ragan, who is at home recovering from stent surgery
- Larry Dover, who is experiencing back problems
- Bobby Prosser, who will undergo surgery on Thursday
- Ann Freeze, who is recovering from surgery
- Kendall Harris, who is recovering at home
- Pam Deak, who will undergo tests on February 15th
- Sharon Webster, who has returned home from the hospital
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Chuck Daniel) who has a tumor
Centennial Medical Center: Kathy Harmon (mother of Bill Harmon, undergoing tests)
Horizon Medical Center: Le Ann Galloway (room 133)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
St. Thomas West: Roger Michael (room 451, heart procedure)
Stones River Hospital: Shirley Headrick (mother of Amy Brown)
Please note that the correct date of the middle school trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is February 19 and 20.
Make plans to join us for the Wednesday Express Meal on February 10th at 6 PM. The menu is breakfast.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person. Sign up in the Gathering Room through February 14.
The next Senior Ministry outing will be held at the Hummingbird on Thursday, February 11 at 6 PM.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Matthew 28
Today’s Birthdays: Billy Gentry, Bekah Pass
Today’s Anniversaries: Robert & Kimberly Shelton
“And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20