Prayers are requested for:
- Horace Litton, (father of JoAnne Brown) who is in Horizon Medical Center (no visitors at this time please)
- Randy Spurlock, who is undergoing more tests
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who has returned home from the hospital
- Larry Craddock, (friend and co-worker of Bob Williams) who is in ICU with a head injury from a fall on the ice
- Jane Daniel, (wife of Charlie Daniel, mother of Ellen Davidson and Chuck Daniel) who will be undergoing treatments for lung cancer
- Carlee Beam, (niece of Chad and Ashley Fussell) who will have an electrophysiology study and cardiac ablation at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital on Wednesday
- Kathy Harmon, (mother of Bill Harmon) who is recovering at home
- Roger Michael, recovering from a heart procedure
- Leah Peeler, who is recovering at home
- Juliet Smith, (mother of Michelle LeCompte) who is ill
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemotherapy this week
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who is undergoing chemotherapy
Horizon Medical Center: Bobby Prosser, (recovering from surgery, room 154); Ted Barber, (recovering from surgery, room 147)
NHC: Alicia Daniel (room 118A)
The ladies Tuesday night Bible study group plans to get together to watch the movie, “War Room” on Tuesday, February 16 at 6 PM. Bring money for pizza and drinks if you wish to eat. Contact Regina Cathey or Rachel Corlew for more details.
Please note that the correct date of the middle school trip to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga is February 19 and 20.
The next DOTS outing will be held February 18 (6 PM) at the Front Porch (Italian buffet). Cost is $12 per person.
Habitat for Humanity is in need of a few volunteers for a project being started on February 27. If you are interested in helping, contact Joe Deweese at email@example.com.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Mark 5
Today’s Birthdays: Greg Donegan, Iva Tidwell, Pat Wright
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“And his disciples said to him, “You see the crowd pressing around you, and yet you say, ‘Who touched me?’” And he looked around to see who had done it. But the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him and told him the whole truth. And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.” Mark 5:31-34