CareLine for Tuesday, February 14
We wish to congratulate Mike & Brenda Burgess on the birth of their grandson, Jake Alan Estes, who was born Friday. Proud parents are Justin & Ashley Estes. He is welcomed by big sister Allie.
Prayers are requested for
- Marita Simms, (daughter of J.C. Tidwell) who will undergo surgery today at St. Thomas Midtown
- Susan Snow, who is recovering from a kidney stone procedure
- William Hardee, (brother of Sherry Gulledge) who will have neck surgery today Ray Russell, (father of Cindy Leach) who has been placed under hospice care
- Wilma Dudley, (mother of Sandra Dudley and Lesa Cude) who has returned home from the hospital
- Janett Woods, (cousin of Joan Vineyard) who is in Skyline Medical Center following a car accident
- Dorris Greer, (uncle of Danny Williams) who is home under hospice care
- Justin Walton, (friend of Brian Richardson) who was injured in a logging accident
- Rachel Dooley, (Freed-Hardeman student) who is in Vanderbilt recovering from a car accident
- Debra Truell, (neighbor of Liz Graham) who is recovering from a heart attack
- Drew Golden, (friend of Candice Compton) who has leukemia
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #313, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Sign-up sheets are available in the Gathering Room for the upcoming Walnut Street Ladies’ Day, to be held Saturday, March 4. Our speaker this year will be Janice Lampley and Christy Lampley.
There will be a Young Adult Devo this Sunday evening at the home of Greg & Rachel Donegan.
Wednesday Evening Ladies’ class will be studying the book of Isaiah starting March 1st
Our One Word Devotional reading for today is: Love Embodied (Philippians 2) page 47
Today’s Birthdays: Andrew Brogdon, Cindy Leach
Today’s Anniversaries: John & Helen Myatt, John & Robbie Oliphant (53)