Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is recovering at home
- Mary Miller, who has moved to Olive Branch Assisted Living (room #207)
- Sue Hayes, who has been placed under hospice care
- Susan Snow, who is recovering from knee surgery
- Camden Johnson, (infant great nephew of Steve & Judy Ragan) recovering from surgery
- Cassie and Easton Redmund, (cousin of Candice Compton and her newborn son) complications following child birth
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who has stage 4 cancer
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemo treatments
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
NHC: Barbara Wellons (room 119A), Janice Hutchinson (daughter of Rudy Barnhill room 116B)
Thanks to everyone for your generous contribution for the Bibles in schools in the Ukraine for the amount of $24,387.50.
Wednesday, December 9th at 6:00 PM will be a Wednesday Express Meal, the menu will be homemade chili, smoked hot dogs, cobbler and a drink for $5.00 per person or $ 18.00 maximum per family.
The Young Adult Christmas Party will be at the Renaissance Center on Sunday, December 20th, 11:30-1:30. Lunch will be served. Please RSVP by Monday, December 14th.
The CIA Christmas party will be Sunday, December 13 from 1:30 to 3 PM in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring a $5-$7 toy (unwrapped). There will be games and refreshments.
Reminder for those who signed up: the Senior Ministry outing to the Gaslight Theater for the showing of Mr. Jingle’s Christmas Claus will be Friday, December 11 at 12 PM.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Romans 4-7
Today’s Birthdays: Trevor Daniel, Robyn Lampley, John Oliphant, Karon Woodard
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:6-8