We extend our sympathy to Dean Byrd and family in the loss of her brother, Almon Peppers. Funeral services will be held today at 11 AM at the Neal Funeral Home in Lawrenceburg, TN.
We extend our sympathy to Billy Victory and family in the loss of his sister, Norma Sue Hayes, who passed away Saturday. Visitation will be held Wednesday from 3-8 PM and funeral service will be held Thursday at 1 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
We extend our sympathy to Joyce Baker and family in the loss of her brother-in-law, Don Henderson. Visitation will be held today from 2 PM until the time of the funeral at 4 PM at the Williams Funeral Home in Columbia, TN.
Prayers are requested for
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is home under hospice care
- Jim Williams, Beverly Spicer, Evelyn Adkins, Lorie McCaskill, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Mary Ruth Burke, who requested prayers Sunday evening for the health of Mary Bates
- Sharon Webster, who is undergoing testing and will have a treatment on January 5
- Barbara Wellons and Janice Hutchinson, who have both returned home from NHC
- Wayne Clark, (brother-in-law of Neal Williams) who will begin chemo treatment
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who will undergo a chemo treatment Wednesday
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Horizon Medical Center: Bobby Prosser (room 158)
Please note that on Wednesday, December 30 all classes will remain in the auditorium for a special worship service.
The church office and Child Care will be closed January 1st. Preschool will be closed until January 5th.
Please note that Mr. George Caudill’s 4 PM class will not meet this Wednesday, December 30
Walnut Street Family Meeting – Sunday, January 3rd during Bible class
New Parent Recognition Night – Sunday, January 3rd at 6 PM
Ladies, don’t miss the upcoming Ladies’ Winter Fellowship on Friday, January 15 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Revelation 6-11
Today’s Birthdays: Angie Donegan, Joe Purvine, Caleb Steely, Jacob Stone
Today’s Anniversaries: Anthony & Shasta Brown, Pat & Anita Martin (65)
“And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God, saying,
“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, who is and who was, for you have taken your great power
and begun to reign. The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged,
and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” Revelation 11:16-18