Congratulations to Jessica Hopper who was baptized Thursday, December 10th.
Prayers are requested for:
- Geraldine Tidwell, who is very ill at home
- Brandon King, who will undergo a heart ablation tomorrow at Centennial Hospital
- Nancy Gordon, who is recovering from outpatient back surgery
- Tracy Frizzell, (friend of Sherry Gulledge) who is struggling with some personal issues
- Allen Mikul, (brother-in-law of Helen Stanford) whose brain surgery went well
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is experiencing an allergic reaction to chemo treatment
- Family of Denise Upchurch, (friend of Meagan Frazier) who passed away recently and leaves behind two young children
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
NHC: Barbara Wellons (room 119A), Janice Hutchinson (daughter of Rudy Barnhill room 116B)
The Young Adult Christmas Party will be at the Renaissance Center on Sunday, December 20th, 11:30-1:30. Lunch will be served. Please RSVP by Monday, December 14th.
An individual has come across some old editions of the Tennessean covering the 150th anniversary of Lipscomb University. If you are interesting in having a copy please contact the church office.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Acts 24-26
Today’s Birthdays: Matt Steidl, Linda Williams, Traci Williams, Toni Krantz
Today’s Anniversaries: Phillip & Sherry Young
“To this day I have had the help that comes from God, and so I stand here testifying both to small and great, saying nothing but what the prophets and Moses said would come to pass: that the Christ must suffer and that, by being the first to rise from the dead, he would proclaim light both to our people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:22-23