CareLine for Tuesday, August 30, 2016
We wish to congratulate Spencer & Bethany Moore on the birth of their son, Phillip Richard Moore who was born Saturday. Proud great grandparents are Bobby & Bettye Prosser.
We wish to congratulate Bruce & Kristen Wieseltier, who were baptized Tuesday evening.
We extend our sympathy to Sean Moore and family in the loss of his aunt.
We extend our sympathy to Peggy Bean and family in the loss of her brother, Mark Bean. Visitation will be held on Thursday, September 1 at 2:00 PM and funeral service at 3:30 PM at Taylor Funeral Home.
Prayers are requested for
- Evelyn Adkins, who received great news on her tests
- Sharon Webster, who had a treatment on Monday
- Christy Perry, (sister of Marty Spann) who is undergoing treatment for cancer
- Diana Wheeler, who requested prayer Sunday evening
- Sue Buckner, who will undergo cancer surgery Today
- Hazel Lyell, who has been placed under hospice care
- Dennie Spann, (father of Bunnie Cherry & Spook Spann) who has started cancer treatments
- Sandra Whittinghill, who is home recovering from knee replacement surgery
NHC: please see long-term prayer list in the tract racks
VA Medical Center Murfreesboro: Sean Moore (3400 Lebanon Pike, Building 1, room #328, floor 1B, Murfreesboro, TN 37129)
Make plans to support Jonah & Emory Marlin at the 8th annual Golf Fore a Cure golf tournament on Friday, September 2nd at Greystone Golf Club. If you would like to sign up to play or be a sponsor, contact Terry Marlin at 615-604-7906.
Men’s Night Out at the Sounds Game, Tonight for those signed up to attend.
Christian Living in the Senior Years topic for this Wednesday, August 31 will be “Hospice Care”; speaker Christie Piland
Men’s Rec Night – Thursday, September 1 from 7-9 PM in the Fellowship Hall – Join in the fun!!
Food For Thought Business Lunch – Tuesday, September 13 at noon; RSVP by Friday, September 9; speaker Ted Williams
Gift Card Shower honoring James & Jeanette (Perkins) Blashka on Thursday, September 15 from 7-8:30 PM (check The Edifer for gift card possibilities)
Walking Through the Word: Ephesians 5
Today’s Birthdays: Harriet Shannon (88), Melba Kimbro, Andrew Pippin
Today’s Anniversaries: Daniel & Rachel Forrest, Brad & Beth Smiley
Be ye therefore imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, even as Christ also loved you, and gave himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for an odor of a sweet smell. Ephesians 5:1-2