Prayers are requested for:
- Margaret Williams, who is recovering at home
- Sue Duke, (mother of Dale Duke) who has been moved to NHC
- Kelly Sesler, (niece of Pam Deak) who has blood clots in her lungs
- Brent Johnson, (friend of many) who is undergoing tests
- Edeara Lott, who requested prayers Sunday morning
- Steven Modjeski, who requested prayers
- Carol Ragan, and Luke Piland, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Shawanda Shoulders, (friend of the Hickerson family) who has cancer
- Gwendolyn Daniel , who has moved (address listed below) and would appreciate cards but no calls or visits please
- Adams Place Room 2214
1927 Memorial Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Horizon Medical Center: Randal Cochran, (son of Margie Cochran, room 120)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
St. Thomas Mid-Town: Elaine Yates (room 5615 MICU)
St. Thomas West: Kevin Hamilton (nephew of Ruby Reynolds, room 244)
Reminder: Special Contribution Sunday, September 27th for Healing Hands International, Drilling wells in India. Make checks payable to Walnut Street Church of Christ.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for the next DOTS outing scheduled for Thursday, October 8 at Joni’s Broadway Kitchen of America. Sign up in the Gathering Room by Sunday, October 4.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: Esther 6-10
Today’s Birthdays: Candice Compton, John Myatt, Jeff White, Barbara Tuggle
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“ Then Esther spoke again to the king. She fell at his feet and wept and pleaded with him to avert the evil plan of Haman the Agagite and the plot that he had devised against the Jews. When the king held out the golden scepter to Esther, Esther rose and stood before the king. And she said, “If it please the king, and if I have found favor in his sight, and if the thing seems right before the king, and I am pleasing in his eyes, let an order be written to revoke the letters devised by Haman the Agagite, the son of Hammedatha, which he wrote to destroy the Jews who are in all the provinces of the king. For how can I bear to see the calamity that is coming to my people? Or how can I bear to see the destruction of my kindred?” Esther 8:3-6