We extend our sympathy to the family of Lorene Weaver, who passed away yesterday in Lebanon. Funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time.
Prayers are requested for:
- Sarah Woodard, who is recovering from knee surgery
- Linda Menefee, who has returned home from the hospital (no visitors please)
- Christine Hall, who is recovering from out-patient surgery
- Sherrie Spencer, who received good news from her scan Friday
- Lorene Wright, (mother of Lori Teal) who is in NHC Place/Cool Springs recovering from back surgery
- Scott Brown, (brother-in-law of Beverly Spicer) who is recovering from a heart attack
- Shane Dunning, (friend of Chad and Ashley) who is recovering from a car accident
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is waiting for a new cancer treatment
- Ellison Henry, (infant, friend of Tyler Wilkins family) who has health issues
- Heidi DuCharme, (aunt of Dayna Lott) who has MRSA
- Maxine Hardee, (mother of Sherry Gulledge) who received new leg braces last week
- Debbie Beasley Meacham, (sister of Barbara Beasley) who is recovering from surgery
- Leah Peeler, who requested prayers Sunday evening
- Grant Kruse, who is recovering at home
Horizon Medical Center: Barbara Wellons (room 146, recovering from surgery)
NHC: Anita Porter (under hospice care)
Select Specialty Hospital: Sean Moore (room 2512)
Walnut Street’s Trunk or Treat Outreach is still scheduled as planned – Saturday, October 31st from 6-7:30 PM, with set-up beginning at 5 PM. In the event of inclement weather, a decision to cancel will be made and communicated by event leaders late Saturday afternoon.
All ladies are invited to the upcoming DOTS outing to Ginger Hibachi on Monday, November 2 at 6 PM.
The Senior Ministry will enjoy a dinner outing at Joni’s Broadway of America on Tuesday, November 10 at 6 PM. Sign up in the Gathering Room by November 4.
The deadline to sign up for the senior ministry outing to the Gas Light Theater show “Mr. Jingle’s Christmas Clause” is November 4.
The Men’s Ministry is hosting at Campout on Friday, November 6. The location will be 6565 Turkey Creek Road in Waverly, TN. Contact Joseph Brown or Ken Southerland for more information.
Going Deeper Bible reading for today: John 11
Today’s Birthdays: Barbara Donegan Wood, Monty Novotny
Today’s Anniversaries: Sam & Peggy Triplett, Andy & Jennifer Street
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.” John 11:25-27