We wish to congratulate Dale Lynch, who was baptized Tuesday night.
Prayers are requested for:
- Rob Cude, who will have scans today
- Lori Whitaker
- Tracy Weaver and Ken Lomax, who responded to the invitation and requested prayer last night
- Linda Williams, who is undergoing chemotherapy
- Marie Sawyer, who has returned home from the hospital
- Peyton Arnold, (friend of many at Walnut Street) who will receive results of a bone marrow test today
- Ami Higgins, (daughter of Lewis & Janice Curd) who will undergo surgery on March 9
- Mary Vineyard, (mother of Del Vineyard) who is recovering at home
- Sharon Webster, who is experiencing complications following surgery
- Mark Bean, (brother of Peggy Bean) who is undergoing chemotherapy
- Joey Feek, (elderly friend of Candice Compton) who suffered 3rd degree burns
St. Thomas Medical Center: Guy Spann (father of Tim Spann and Kim McDonough, recovering from bypass surgery)
VA Medical Center: Sean Moore (3 North)
New Member Lunch and Walnut Street 101 Sunday, March 6. Please RSVP to the church office today (446-2909) if you plan to attend.
Walnut Street’s Christian Child Care Center is taking applications for part-time assistant positions and substitutes. There is a possibility for full-time hours as well. Please call Allyson Harmon at (615) 306-3175 for more information.
Ladies, be sure to sign up for Walnut Street’s upcoming Ladies’ Day to be held Saturday, March 5! Robyn Lampley will present a lesson entitled “Counting All Joy; What the Bible Teaches about Adversity”. A sign-up sheet to bring brunch foods and to decorate a table can be found in the Gathering Room.
The young adult group will have dinner and a devotional at the home of Paula Hill Sunday evening following worship service. Please note the change in location.
Walking Through The Word Bible reading for today: Luke 1
Today’s Birthdays: Jere Bass, Joan Myatt, Larry Snow, Karen Lipford, Spencer Cude, Hudson Pass
Today’s Anniversaries: None
“Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!” Luke 1:26-28